About Me

Hi!

I am a Sabahan living and working in Petaling Jaya. I have created Crystal N Pearl as a hobby and due to the support from friends and colleagues (thank you and I love you guys!), am currently working with a few partners to bring our range to a wider population.

This is me. I love dressing up and pairing up with accessories, but I'm a simple gal and like to keep my stuff to a minimum. I believe a woman will look their most alluring with the right piece of jewellery. Most of all, I believe that beauty comes from within, and it will be the best asset of a woman.



I try to be a well-rounded, whole person. I work for money but live to play. I salsa. I love adventures. I used to play musical instruments but now I've stopped (now is there any significance in mentioning this? I'm not sure). I sing (in the bathroom!:P). I love books and I love cats.

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Ok enough about me and back to shopping!

No comments: