Terms and Conditions

Payment
Please bank in to Maybank account and notify me after transaction is done.
Please provide me your name, handphone number and address for shipping.

Postage and handling

Pos Ekspres - RM2.50
Pos Laju - RM5.20 (West Malaysia), RM8 (East Malaysia)

I will make sure that packaging and instructions to Poslaju will be clear that items will be shipped with utmost care. Shipping will be done after confirmation of payment through Maybank account, please allow 1-2 days for shipping.

I will provide tracking number to buyer after shipping. I cannot be held liable for any damage or loss that has occured during shipping after I have provided the tracking number, however I shall provide assistance in enquiry to Poslaju in the best way I can.

Cash on Delivery
Potential buyers may make appointment for viewing or purchasing of items at Cyberjaya and Putrajaya.

Other venue can be negotiated - Sundays only.

Warranty
I will ensure all items are in good condition before shipping to buyer. Warranty for damage ( is 21 days, and can be returned to me for repairs.

My responsibility
I shall:-
-provide my details to my customers for assurance of my identity
-provide banking details to my customers
-ship items in good condition
-provide tracking number to my customer after shipment

Customer responsibility
To make our transaction smoother and for you to receive your items fast and safe, you may:-
-notify me after banking in to my Maybank account
-provide accurate information of your name, handphone number and address
-inform me of any problems in shipment as soon as possible (ie 4 days after my shipment)




Lastly, I hope this experience will be enjoyable for you and looking forward to provide good service and beautiful accessories to my customers!

No comments: